Currently.

by


never go away!

Loving: all of this rain! I am hoping and praying that it stays for just a little while longer. The forecast says it's supposed to rain 7 out of the next 10 days (!!!), and I really hope that's true. It makes me happier than words can describe.

Making: my own laundry detergent. It is so easy, you guys. So. Easy. Plus...it works incredibly well. I will never go back to buying laundry detergent again (if you're curious, it's 2 parts Borax, 2 parts washing soda, and 1 part grated Fels Naptha soap all shaken together in a mason jar; use 2 or 3 tablespoons per load of laundry).

Reading: Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters. I don't know why it took me so long to get onboard the Amelia Peabody bandwagon but this series is amazing. There are nineteen novels in the series about an English Egyptologist who solves mysteries with her husband and children. I have always felt a strange connection to North Africa, plus I'm a historical fiction nut...so this obviously makes sense.


(I'm only giving credit where credit is due - I borrowed the idea for this feature from the lovely Danielle)