Currently.

by

look at that pumpkin-y deliciousness.




Enjoying: hot tea. All day, every day. It's a complete ritual for me, and one that I look forward to every single day. My current favorites are Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Rooibos and David's Tea's Red Velvet Cake. Throw a little vanilla-infused agave syrup in there and I am done. So delicious.

Reading:
JK Rowling's (excuse me: Robert Galbreath's) latest book The Cuckoo's Calling. I am a lifetime member of the Rowling Fanatics so I will (and have!) read anything she writes. So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's a murder/suicide-mystery, which is not usually my schtick...but it's JK Rowling. So of course. Right?

Listening to: a really amazing band called Hop Along. They're from the Philadelphia area and they are incredible. Listen to the song "Sister Cities." I dare you to not love it. I've also been loving the new Jose Gonzalez song from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty soundtrack. It's called "Step Out" and it's breathtaking. I'm already a huge Jose fan, so it was kind of a no-brainer that I would fall in love with this song BUT. It's such a step outside (no pun intended) his usual vibe and he pulls it off seamlessly.

Watching: anything that Ricky Gervais touches. I've been re-working my way through The Office, Extras, and most especially An Idiot Abroad. No one makes me laugh like Karl Pilkington. Absolutely no one. If you're having a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day, my tip is to make yourself a cup of tea and watch an episode of An Idiot Abroad. You will instantly feel better. Guaranteed.

Anticipating: J's week-long vacation that's coming up in a few weeks. We have absolutely no idea what to do but we are looking forward to relishing the time together with nothing on our plates. We are thinking about taking A on a train ride. That kid loves a good train.

(the "Currently" feature is borrowed -with complete reverence!- from Danielle)